Waterstone Kids provides dynamic programming for kids during our weekend services. We offer age-aligned, Biblically based teaching in creative and experiential ways that engage kids. We welcome all kids to come and enjoy the adventure as we journey through God’s Big Story!
Read about our age-specific ministries below, put our upcoming events in your calendar, like us on Facebook and get involved!
- New to Waterstone? We want to help make your first visit as easy and as fun as possible. Click here to learn what you need to know for your first visit.
- Interested in volunteering with kids? We have several ways you can make a difference. Click here to find out more.
- Interested in dedicating your child? Click here to learn about our Parent-Child Dedications.
We offer a Saturday evening service at 5:30pm. This service provides families with the opportunity to worship together. Nursery age kids will go directly to the classroom. Kids 3 years old through 4th grade will go to the classrooms after worship to have a Bible story presentation that includes life application activities. It will be the same story as the Sunday morning programming but other activities will be adjusted to fit the shorter time frame.
In the Nursery (Infants to 3 years old), young children are busy forming their first impressions about everything, including God. Creating positive first experiences to nurture their souls.
In Preschool (3 years old to Kindergarten), teaching children at this explorative age that God created them in their own unique way and that they are very loved!
Transforming children using dynamic worship and a combination of large and small group experience to discuss questions about faith, God, and other big questions.
Connecting 5th and 6th graders to God through worship, prayer, and His Word, to each other through small groups and fun activities, and to the community and world through service opportunities.
We offer a limited program for kids with special needs with integration being our goal.
Kids Christmas Worship 2019
Kids ages 3, in Chipmunks class, to 6th grade, are invited to participate in our Christmas kids choir the weekend of December 7 & 8. Advance sign-up is required. Please sign kids up in the Kids hallways by November 24. You can choose to sign up for Saturday service or Sunday services. If you sign up for Sunday, you will be committing to having your child sing at both the 9am & 10:30 am services. You are also committing to helping your child learn the three songs listed below:
"Away in a Manger" from The Praise Baby Collection's Joy to the World
* If you sign up for Saturday night service, your child will need to arrive at 4:30pm in the Activity Center for rehearsal and service on Saturday, Dec. 7.
* If you sign up for Sunday morning services, your child will need to arrive in the Worship Center at 8am for rehearsal and services on Dec. 8.
Your child must be present for rehearsal for the day you sign up in order to participate. Kids should dress in best "Chrismas-y" clothing. If you have any questions, please email us .
We look forward to a wonder Advent Worship Celebration!